The induction hob with integrated ventilation module: combines best induction with best ventilation technology for perfect results.
- PerfectCook: the sensor which can be adjusted, prevents overcooking and boiling over by precise controlling the cooking temperature.
- PerfectFry: For perfect browning of roasted foods thanks to sensor control with 5 power levels.
- PerfectAir sensor: Automatic control of the hood settings for maximum extractor performance with minimal noise.
- DirectSelect Premium: Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions.
- FlexInduction Zone: Get more flexibility by combining the cooking zones into one big zone for placing small pots and large cookware.
Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings: Frying with integrated sensor for All Flex zones
DirectSelect Premium touch control
PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)
MoveMode (3 levels)
Keep warm function
Timer for all zones
Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
Count up timer per cooktop
PowerBoost function for all zones
Power and size
4 induction cooking zones
2 Flex zones
Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
1 x Ø 400 x 240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction heating or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 240 mm
Connected load: 7.4 kW
Voltage: 220 - 240 V
Individual energy consumption display
2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
Automatic safety shut off
Control panel lock
Control panel lock function
Main on/off switch
Min. worktop thickness: 20 mm
Length wire connection: 110 cm
Measurement: (H/B/T) 198 x 816 x 527 mm
Energy Efficiency Class: A
Average Energy Consumption: 53.5 kWh/year
Blower Efficiency Class: A
Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: B
Noise min./max. Normal Level: 39/69 dB
Induction cooktop with integrated downdraft extractor
Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction (Accessory is respectively needed)
For ducted extraction extraction kit (accessory HEZ381400) needed
For recirculated extraction cleanAir recirculating kit (accessory HEZ381500) needed
Fully-automatic extraction functionality with climateControl sensor
Fully-automatic fan speed level control or optionally manual control by user
9 speeds plus 1 intensive
Automatic 30 minutes after running
Extraction rate according to EN 61591:
- min. Normal use 150m³/h
- max. Normal use 550 m³/h
- Intensive setting 690 m³/h
Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
- Min. normal use: 39 dB(A) re 1 pW (25 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Max. normal use: 69 dB(A) re 1 pW (55 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Intensive: 76 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Performance in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 139 m3/h
- max. normal setting 557 m3/h
- Boost-/Intensive setting 620 m3/h
Noise level in re-circulated extraction:
- min. normal setting 42 dB(A) re 1 pW (31 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- max. normal setting 73 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Boost-/Intensive setting 75 dB(A) re 1 pW (62 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Grease filter efficiency: 90 %
Odour reduction rate: 85 %
Large-scale stainless-steel grease filters with 12 layers for high grease filtration efficiency (up to 90% odour reduction)
Cast-iron air inlet grid, heat resistant, dishwasher safe
Removable and detachable grease filter and liquid collector unit, dishwasher safe
- integrated stainless steel grease filters, dishwasher safe
- condensate and liquid collector unit; ca. 200ml capacity; dishwasher safe
Polymer liquid spillover safety tank, ca. 2.000ml capacity, Twist-off lock, dishwasher safe
Saturation indicator for cleanAir odour filter
Base cupboard width: min. 80 cm.
Worktop depth: min. 60 cm (with shortened drawers), max. drawer's depth can be used starting with a worktop depth of 70 cm.
Immersion depth: 19.8 cm
Modules for ducted extraction or re-circulated extraction must be ordered separately as special accessory.
Cooking zone 1
Location of 1st heating element front left
Cooking zone 2
Dimension of 2nd heating element (mm) 400 x 240 mm
Location of 2nd heating element center left
Power of 2nd heating element (kW) 3.3 kW
Type of 2nd heating element Induction heating
Energy consumption of 2nd heating element 175.0
Cooking zone 3
Location of 3rd heating element back left
Cooking zone 4
Location of 4th heating element middle back
All installation job are covered by BBE's insurance policy, including Third Party Liability Insurance & Employees' Compensation Insurance (issued by Zurich Insurance Hong Kong).
|Standard installation fee|
Throughout the years, we have earned our solid reputation by insistence on providing the best quality products at the best deals. Over thousands of home and kitchen appliances are displayed in BBE's showrooms in Mong Kok, Causeway Bay and Tuen mun.
We made nearly 20,000 real online deals in Hong Kong's top one price comparison shopping website "PRICE.COM.HK". We guarantee best price for customers and have been accredited as "5-Star Merchant" in the home and kitchen electrical appliances category.
We value our data security the most. Our Website has applied with SSL certificate，which makes it more secure than others。Despite from bank transfer, online customer can choose to pay by credit card via PayPal gateway.
Powerful Online Popularity
BBE has been honored the "Trustworthy Electrical Appliances Online Sales Award" for 3 consecutive years. Organized by "Discuss.com.hk Limited", winners of the award were selected by Hong Kong internet users under "one man, one vote" system.
Buy with confident
Products can enjoy at least 1 year factory warranty and 7 days damage product exchange guarantee. We also provide delivery & installation service, you can check our installation price list for detail.